How to Recover Data from SATA Hard Disk without Data Loss
So, what happens when you delete data from Sata hard disk? Are there any chances to recover data from damaged sata hard disk? Actually, deleted files are always there in the drive. When the user presses shift key while deleting the file, the system takes it as an instruction to permanently delete the file.
How to recover data from sata hard disk which is not detecting is a cakewalk if the user chooses a guaranteed solution which is Hard Drive Recovery utility which can surely recover data from dead sata hard disk.
Note – Instantly stop using the drive of system. This can result in overwriting of data. Once the overwriting occurs the data recovery becomes impossible.
What Are Reasons for Deletion of Sata Hard Disk Data?
- Accidental file deletion
- Freeing up Storage space in the drive
- Remove duplicity and irrelevant data
- Erasing sensitive and confidential information from unauthorized access
- Deleting Hard drive partition to upgrade the operating system
- Virus infects and deletes files such as the CIH virus
- Hard drive failures made files unavailable
Due to these reasons your files may have been deleted from Sata hard drive. It is relieving to know that there are various methods out there to recover data from sata hard disk. The only catch is to choose the right one…
Solution 1. How to Recover Deleted Data from Sata Hard Disk via Recycle Bin
- Double-click on Recycle Bin icon on the desktop screen.
- Explore the folder and find and select the desired file.
- Right-click on it and click on the Restore option.
- Use the Ctrl key to select multiple files and click on the Restore option using the drop-down menu.
- All the recovered files can be accessed from the original file location.
Solution 2. Recover Data from Sata Hard Drive via Hard Drive Data Recovery
It is recommended to use a Hard Drive Recovery Software if files are not present in the recycle bin. You can move to upcoming solutions if you have taken backup using Restore and Backup or File History inbuilt utility.
How to Use the Data Recovery Solution
- Download the utility from the official page and install it on the machine.
- Run the solution and select the drive. Choose Scan mode to scan the drive and data recovery from sata hard disk.
- Tick the boxes in front of recovered deleted files (shown in red color) and click on the Save option to export the files.
- Choose the location to download the recovered damaged data from hard drive and click on the Export button to initiate the process.
Practical Features of Recovery Utility
- User-friendly interface with self-explanatory steps.
- Recover various multimedia files from NTFS, FAT, and exFAT file systems.
- Support IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB hard drives, flash drives, memory cards, and Blue-Ray disk devices.
- Capable to recover data from hard/permanent/shift deletion, corrupted files, emptied recycle bin, virus deleted files.
- Advanced feature of Date Range Filter to find and recover deleted HTML files from hard drive of specific duration.
- Supportive for all Windows editions and all hard drive and system brands.
Solution 3. CMD commands using Command Prompt
Command Prompt is an inbuilt utility that troubleshoots many issues related to HDD, flash drive, and memory cards. Users can recover damaged data from hard disk and removable devices using it.
CMD commands are execution can vary depending on the system specifications. These CMD commands are not recommended unless you have expertise in them.
Inadequate knowledge of command prompt can lead you to uncertain situations. Choose and execute this solution wisely.
Solution 4. Recover Deleted Data from Sata Hard Drive via File History
File History is a beneficial tool to recover accidentally deleted files from Sata Hard drive. However, you must have configured it before deletion of the files.
- Click on File Explorer icon and open the folder of deleted file/folder.
- Right-click on the folder and select the properties option.
- Choose the Restore Previous version option.
- Choose deleted document shadow copy for the recovery of deleted files.
- You can choose to restore option using the drop-down option to select a location.
Solution 5. Recover Deleted Data from Sata Hard Disk via Restore and Backup
If Restore and Backup are enabled, you can check to restore data from Sata Hard drive using these steps:
- Attach the device where the backup is taken.
- Go to Setting Wheel >> Update and Security >> Recovery option.
- Choose the Advanced startup then select the Restart now option.
- In next prompt select Troubleshoot >> Advanced Option >> System Image Recovery.
Bottom of the Matter
The distress caused due to important file deletion is inexpressive. We discussed all potential solutions to practice how to recover deleted data from Sata hard disk. Choose the best method that suits you.
Always make sure to avoid overwriting of data, or data recovery from sata hard disk would be a hard nut to crack. Select a Data recovery solution instantly to allow the recovery of deleted files to make it a piece of cake.