How To Recover Deleted Videos From Computer – Know Here
December 3rd, 2019 |
Want to recover deleted data like photos, videos, documents etc.? No need to worry you can recover deleted videos from computer very easily, no matter whether you deleted them intentionally or unintentionally.
There are 3 methods to retrieve deleted videos from computer-
1. Manual Method
2. Professional Software
“Hello, I deleted some videos last month from my computer. I have deleted them by clicking on “delete” button. But I want some videos back. So, how can I recover deleted videos from my computer?”
“Hey! Please tell me that how to retrieve permanently deleted videos from computer. Because I have deleted some of my videos mistakenly by clicking on “shift+delete” button and I want them back.”
5 Common Reasons For Video Deletion
- By mistake you delete some videos by pressing “delete” button.
- You click on “shift + delete” button unintentionally and you lose your videos.
- You formatted your hard drive, and did not take backup.
- Removed data from recycle-bin.
- Virus attacking or infection.
But don’t worry, you can retrieve deleted videos from computer and not only videos, you can also retrieve permanently deleted videos from computer easily and you also recover photos, audios, documents many more things by using this hard drive recovery software.
Recover Deleted Photos And Videos From Computer By Using Manual Method
1. Using Recycle-bin:-
If you have deleted videos, photos, documents etc. by simply clicking on “delete” button or deleted your data by doing a right click then it is a very easy task to recover deleted videos from computer. Because all your deleted data can be recovered by using recycle bin. You can recover deleted videos from computer recycle bin easily.
- Search for the recycle-bin icon, do a right-click on it.
- Click on the “open” button.
- Now, you have to select the files which you want to recover.
- Do a right click on the selected files and click on the restore option.
You can use this manual method to restore data but there are chances that you can lose your data. Because manual method has some drawbacks. So, to recover deleted videos from computer you should use professional software.
2. Using CMD
If you want to retrieve deleted videos from computer than you need to follow the steps given below:-
- Press the “windows + R” keys together and then type CMD.
- Type “chkdsk,‘drive letter’ /f” in CMD Window and after this, press enter.
- Click “Y” key and press enter to continue the process.
- Now, press “F” key and click on “enter” button.
- Type in F:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and click on enter button.
Note: You can use manual methods to recover deleted videos from computer but they have some major drawbacks due to which you can lose your data permanently. So I will suggest you to use a professional software named as SysTools Hard Drive Recovery Software. This software will retrieve permanently deleted videos from computer safely and also your photos, audios, and all your documments.
Easy Steps To Recover Deleted Photos And Videos From Computer
Step 1 – Installation
Firstly you need to install and download the software. After doing this, click on the “start” button and after this you have to select “all programs” option and after doing this you need to select “SysTools hard drive data recovery”.
Step 2 – Scanning Data
Now, you need to select a scanning option. It means that you have to select a scanning option to recover deleted videos from computer. There are 2 type of scanning options.
- Scan– Recover deleted or corrupted files. You should select “scan” option only when you need to recover data from deleted or corrupted hard drive.
- Formatted Scanning– Recover Formatted data. You can select “formatted scan” option if you want to recover formatted data.
Step 3 – Scanning Progress Report
When you select a scanning process, after that the software will show you a reading percentage and you have to wait till the time it gets 100%.
Step 4 – Recovery
When scanning is completed, you will see all your data in the left panel of the software. And now you need to select the data which you want to recover and the selected data will be shown in the right panel of the software. You can see the permanently deleted data in red color for user convenience.
Step 5 – Save Data
You need to save the recovered data. So select the files or folders and click on the “save” button. And after this, select a destination in computer to save the data.
Benefits To Recover Data Using Professional Software
- You can try a demo version of this software.
- Recovers complete data from the hard drive.
- It supports different file formats like FAT, exFAT and NTFS.
- It can recover data from internal as well as external hard drive.
- You can recover all your data through this software.
- Shows permanently deleted data in red color. So that it will become easy for the user to differentiate.
- Quick data recovery from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices.
- It recovers deleted data from GPT and MBR hard disk parition.
In this post, I have discussed that how can you recover deleted videos from computer. There are two manual methods to recover the data but they don’t provide a surety to recover data safely. So that’s why we have found a software named as Hard Drive Recovery Software. It provides a surety to recover data safely and it is compatible with all window versions.