How to Retrieve Deleted HTML Files From Hard Drive in Easy Steps
January 9th, 2020 |
Mistakenly deleted your important files or folders? Don’t worry, you can now recover your important files or folders. Now, you can retrieve deleted HTML files from hard drive. And not only this, you can now recover OST files, videos, audios, PPT, and many other documents. So, Through this blog you can know various methods to recover deleted HTML files from hard drive.
Download Buy Now
What is HTML file?
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language. HTML basically creates pages which are shown on world wide web. In other words, HTML creates electronic documents.
Manual Methods To Retrieve Deleted HTML Files From Hard Drive
Recover Deleted HTML Files From Hard Drive, Manually
There are 2 manual methods to recover data from hard drive. You can use these manual methods for data recovery but, these have some drawbacks. So, to overcome those drawbacks you can use professional software. It will recover your data safely.
If you want to retrieve deleted HTML files from hard drive then I will suggest you not to use any of the manual methods because these methods does not provide you any kind of guarantee to recover your data safely.
Method 1 – Using CMD method
- Firstly you need to press “R + Windows” key together. After doing this, type “CMD” in the search box.
- After doing the above step you need to type “chkdsk,‘drive letter’ /f” in CMD Window. After this, press “enter” button.
- You need to press “Y” key and after that you need to press “enter” button.
- Type in F:\>attrib -h -r -s /s /d *.* and click on enter button.
Method 2 – Using re-cycle bin method
- You need to search for the re-cycle bin icon. And do a right-click on the icon and click on “open” button.
- Now, After opening the re-cycle bin, you need to select the files which you want to recover.
- And the last step is to do a right-click on the selected files and after that click on the “restore” option.
Limitations Of Manual Method
- Does not show precise results.
- Sometimes data gets deleted in between the recovery process.
- Error occurs in between the procedure.
- Don’t provide safety to recover data.
- Does not recover permanently deleted files.
You can retrieve deleted HTML files from hard drive easily by using the best professional named as SysTools Hard Drive Data Recovery Software.
You can overcome these drawbacks by using the above software because this software provides many advanced features for data recovery.
Recover HTML Files Using Professional Software
Step 1 – Download Software
Firstly, download Hard Drive Recovery Software and then install it. After that, go to start, select “all programs” and after this select “Hard Drive Data Recovery”.
Download Buy Now
Step 2 – Scanning Data
After performing the above step, you need to select a scanning option.
You should select scan option only when you need to recover deleted or corrupted data. And you can select formatted scan option when you need to recover formatted data. After selecting any one option you have to click on the “scan” button.
Step 3 – Progress Report
When you will click on “scan” button. The software will show you a progress report with the reading percentage. You need to wait till the time it gets 100%. And the software will show your data in left panel of the software.
Step 4 – Recovery
When scanning is completed the software will show all the data in the right panel of the software. And it will show permanently deleted data in red colour for user convenience. Now, you need to select the data which you want to recover and save the data.
Step 5 – Saving Data
Now, the last step is that you need to select a destination to save your recovered data.
Key Features Of Hard Drive Recovery Software
- This professional software supports all window versions.
- It recovers data from internal as well as external hard drive.
- Helps to recover data from GPT & MBR partition.
- Recover shift deleted HTML Files from hard drive.
- It supports different file formats like NTFS and FAT.
- This software highlights the permanently deleted data in red colour.
- Software will provide you a “refresh option” to find any attached storage device.
- It recovers data quickly from IDE, EIDE and SATA devices also.
In this post, I have discussed about “how to retrieve deleted HTML files from hard drive”. There are some manual methods but they have some limitations. So, to overcome to limitations You can use professional software which recovers data safely and securely.