Recover Permanently Deleted Data from Laptop in Windows 10, 8, 7
Nowadays laptops are the most demanding electronic device. Because It is quite easy to carry the laptop from one place to another place. So most of the user keeps their crucial files in the laptop. There are many companies which develop laptops Like Apple, Dell, Acer, Sony, Samsung, Lenovo etc. We also know the use of Laptops in our day to day life. Despite having many advantages of using Laptops. There are some disadvantages also. So in this post, I am going to explain one of the most encountered error .i.e data deleted permanently from laptop. Now, what to do?
Data deletion is one of the most dangerous situations for the user. The user thinks that the data deleted from laptop hard drive and it gone forever. But it not true 100%, you can restore normally deleted data from laptop recycle bin folder. It is an easy task for any user. But for permanently deleted data recovery you need to perform some steps. So in this post, I will explain the methods to recover permanently deleted data from laptop. The method is applicable for all Windows OS Versions like Windows 10, 8, 7 etc.
Recover Permanently Deleted Data from Laptop
Either you deleted files using Shift + Delete key or emptied the recycle bin folder after soft deletion. Both situations are the cause of permanently deleted data. The Microsoft Windows OS does not provide any recovery mechanism for permanently deleted data. But the recovery of permanently deleted data from laptop is possible by using Professional Hard Drive Data Recovery Software. The software is capable enough to restore permanently deleted data, corrupted data and also support recovery from formatted laptop hard drive. Due to the wide range of data recovery, this tool is marked as all in one utility. It also supports recovery from external and internally attached hard drive. The software is launched with simple GUI so that non-technical user can also use this tool.
Steps to Recover Permanently Deleted Data from Laptop Using Software
Here you need to just perform some quick steps which are listed here:
- Download Software from official Website (link is given above)
- Install on your Laptop (Supports Windows 10, 8, 7 and below versions.)
- Launch the Tool and Select the partition from which data permanently deleted
- After that hit on the Scan button to scan the selected partition of laptop hard drive
- Now the tool will show you recovered data. Here you can Apply Filter for selected data recovery.
- At the end click on Save button and provide the location to save recovered files.
Note: – The tool supports all type of data recovery, I have explained the methods to recover permanently deleted data from laptop Windows 10, 8, 7 or below versions. For more details feel free to contact to support team.
Methods to Recover Deleted Data from Laptop Windows 10, 8, 7 Without Using Software
Here I am going to explain some free tricks to get back permanently deleted files and folders. Read the complete step carefully and take the backup before performing the below-mentioned tricks.
Method 1: – Recover Permanently Deleted Data in Windows Using Restore Previous Version
This method is helpful for you only you remember the permanently deleted file name. I forget the file or folder name then the Restore Previous Version will not be useful for you. Perform the steps listed below and restore permanently deleted files and folders from laptop Windows 10, 8, 7 etc.
- Create a File or Folder and name it same as Deleted file or folder
- Now Right-click on Created file or folder
- Select Restore Previous Version option and click on it. Here a popup window will appear simply hit on Previous Version tab.
- Select the file or folder listed in file version section and hit on Restore button and then OK.
- Go to the Laptop desktop and open the newly created file or folder and check whether the permanently deleted files recovered or not.
Method 2: – Recover Deleted Data from Laptop Windows from Recycle bin
This method is applicable only for normally deleted data recovery from laptop. Perform the steps listed below:
- Go the Laptop Home Screen and Open Recycle Bin folder.
- Find your deleted Files and Folders, Select the required one
- After selecting files, mouse Right-click on selected files
- Hit on Restore button. All selected files and folder will disappear from the recycle bin folder.
- Go to the location from where the files and folder deleted. Access all your deleted files easily.
Note: – This method is applicable for soft deleted so-called normally deleted files and folders.
At the end, I would like to conclude, in this post I explained methods to recover permanently deleted data from laptop. Select the method which best suites for you and get back deleted files. Both the solution is explained here either recover permanently deleted data by using software or without software.