How to Save Multiple Excel Sheet As One PDF on Mac
Shini Mohan |
January 8th, 2021 |
There is no doubt that MS Excel is one of the most popular software for editing and creating spreadsheets or XLS, XLSX on both Mac and Windows. And on the other hand, PDF is the most used and universally acceptable file format. Most of the users preferred PDF files to store or share documents.
And that is the reason many users seeking for a way to save multiple Excel sheet as one PDF on Mac machine. So if you are one of them and looking for the appropriate way t complete this task, then here in this blog we are going to discuss the best way to complete this task. But before going towards the procedure let’s check out the reasons for this conversion.
Reason Why Users Want to Save Multiple Excel Sheet As One PDF on Mac
There are many reasons that are responsible for this conversion and in this section, we cover some important ones.
- To open an Excel file you need particular software to open the document
- One can change the date of the document it means there are no security features.
- PDF is universally supported and also it is os independent document file
- Users can easily add a password to their documents so no can change the data from the documents.
How to Save Multiple Excel Sheet As one PDF on Mac Using Save As Option?
If we talk about the manual method for this conversion, then there is very good news for users that Excel for Mac gives you an option to save Excel documents in PDF file format. And if you want to complete this task then follow the below steps carefully.
Note: To use the manual method Microsoft Excel is installed on your Mac machine.
1. First, Choose the Excel file which you want to save as a PDF
2. Now, open the file with the MS Excel program
3. Once the file is opened in Excel go to the File option
4. Now, from the File option choose Save As an option to open the saving pop up box
5. Next, choose the File Format option form the bottom of the window and select PDF
6. At last click on the Save to save multiple Excel Sheet as one PDF on Mac
Limitation of the Manual Method
Undoubtedly you can save multiple Excel sheets in PDF format but you have to notice that you can only save one Sheet or Workbook at a time. You can not able to save multiple Excel sheet at once, also this process is only feasible for those users who have a fewer number of excel to convert because in the manual method you have to save all Excel sheet one-by-one which takes lots of your time.
How to Save Multiple Excel Sheet As One PDF on Mac in Professional Way
As we said in the above paragraph the manul method comes with some limitations. So, in this condition and for multiple Excel sheet conversion you can try SysTools Mac Excel Contacts Converter Tool. This can easily convert all your Excel sheet into PDF without losing data integrity.
Free Download Purchase Now
By using this software, users can save unlimited Excel XLS / XLSX / XLSM to PDF on Mac within a few clicks. Also, the utility guarantees that there will be no data loss or no changes in data during the process. Along with PDF this software also converts Excel contacts file into all version of vCard.
Working Steps of the Tool
1. Download and Install the Software on your Mac machine
2. Once the installation is done launch to tool
3. Now, click on “Add File(s)” to add Excel files into the software panel and then Next
4. From the next window select the PDF radio button form the Select Export Type option
5. Now, choose Create Single PDF Per File to create single PDF file and Enable Mapping option to map the Excel fields
6. After mapping click on the Change button to the destination location for the resulting PDF file
7. At last click on the Export button to start the process
Why this Tool Over Manual Method?
As we said above manual method is a one-by-one method that is very time-consuming. On the other hand, this tool comes with some amazing features which make this task a fun task.
- Convert all types of Excel files such as XLSX, XLS, XLSM in five different file formats.
- Facilitated option to auto map and manual mapping for Excel fields.
- Convert Excel contacts files into all versions of vCard such as v2.1, v3.0, and v4.0.
- Support all versions of Mac OS 10.8 and all the above versions of Mac OS.
Due to ease of documentation sharing many uses have asked a query on how to save multiple Excel sheet as one PDF on Mac. So, after considering the user’s requirement here in this blog we have discussed two methods to complete this task. Now, it up to you to choose the right method for you.