Top Two Methods to Convert Excel File to TXT Format
Shini Mohan |
January 21st, 2021 |
If you are struggling while converting Excel files to text format, then you are not alone. Because during our intense research on the internet about this topic we find that there are hung numbers of users are facing problems during the bulk conversion of Excel file to TXT. So, after considering the requirement we have come with this write-up. Here we are going to discuss the best solution on how to convert Excel file to TXT format in bulk.
Now, if we talk about the method to complete this task, then here in this blog we will elaborate two methods to it. So without further ado, let’s start the blog with a free manual method
Manual Method to Convert Excel File to TXT Format
Well MS Excel program comes with a default Save As option that provides you to save the Excel file to TXT conversion. Now, to perform this task follow the below and export Excel to TXT on Mac.
1. First, select open MS Excel on your computer.
2. Now, click on the File option and then choose the Open option to add the Excel file
3. Choose the Excel file and click on the open button to open the file
4. Again, click on the File menu and click on the Save as a button
5. Now, pick the TXT format option
6. At last click on the Save button to save the XLSX files in TXT format
Drawbacks of the Manual Method
The above-discussed manual method is effective to convert Excel file to TXT format but it has some limitations. Like it is effective for those users who have fewer Excel files to convert into TXT because in the method users have to save files one-by-one.
Also, this method is not able to provide an accurate result with its entire formatting, which means you may lose data integrity during this process.
Eminent Solution to Convert Excel File to TXT Format in Bulk
Now, we see that the manual method is not feasible in the case of bulk conversion, So in that situation, you can use SysTools Windows Excel Contacts Converter to export multiple Excel files to TXT, format. This software is one of the most searched and used software by professionals to convert Excel files into different file formats such as PST, vCard, HTML, CSV, and PDF.
Free Download Purchase Now
This tool allows you to convert XLSX, and XLS contacts files to TXT with entire formatting and fields without any extra effort. This tool offers a demo version so you can try the triel version to test the tool.
With the help of Mac Excel to TXT Converter utility, one can easily export Excel to TXT on Mac within a few clicks.
1. First, download and install the software on your system
2. Now, run the software and click on the Browse option add Excel file
3. Once the file is added to the software you are able to see the files
4. Form the next window choose the TXT radio button under the Export option
5. You can also create a single text file for all your contacts
6. Choose the Destination location to save the resultant file
7. Select the Auto Map option to map the fields
8. At last click on the Export option to convert Excel file to TXT format
A Prominent Feature of the Software
- This is an amazing software that has multiple unique features like it will convert Excel contacts file tp six different file formats in bulk
- This tool provides manual and automatic Excel filed mapping features so during the conversion process you will not lose any data integrity.
- The tool supports all the latest version of Windows OS including the latest Windows 10
- This tool also gives you the option to save Excel contacts into vCard version 2.1 v 3.0 and v 4.0.
- One can use the Enable Mapping option to map Excel Contact attributes with TXT contact fields.
- The best part about this tool is its GUI, it so straightforward and that is the reason both technical and non-technical users can easily use this tool. Also, the software is a completely secure, risk-free, application.
As we said above that there are many users facing difficulties during Excel to TXT conversion, Hence, in this blog, we have mentioned two possible ways to convert Excel file to TXT format. The first one is automated and the second one is the manual method. Now it up to you to choose the right way to save the complete this task.