Print Outlook Email with Attachments to PDF: Query Resolved
Searching for a smooth solution to print Outlook email with attachments to PDF? Then you do not need to go anywhere else. This blog will cover all the popular and trustworthy methods to print Outlook emails to PDF with attachments on any printer.
Hundreds of people worldwide want to print their emails and attachments. And for them, saving emails from PDF files is a suitable option. It is evident from the numerous queries found in the forums that, most people are not aware of the process to save emails in PDF from Outlook. Similarly, if you are looking for the method to print emails with attachments from Outlook to PDF, this is the right blog for you. Here, we will discuss approaches that can save email with attachments in PDF format.
Read More: Batch Convert PST to PDF Without Outlook
How to Print Outlook Email with Attachments to PDF
Like any other emails, Outlook emails may also contain attachment files. If you are having the necessity of printing emails with attachments from Outlook, the best way is to save the email in PDF. We would like to clarify in the beginning that there is no manual method available that can print emails to PDF with attachment from Outlook. In order to save emails as PDF from Outlook with attachments, you need to take the help of PST to PDF Converter Tool. This application will help you save email from any Outlook version with attachment.
Steps to Print Outlook Email to PDF along with all Attachments for Windows are;
- At first, launch the tool and Add Outlook PST file which you need to save in PDF.
2. Once the file is added, the tool will display the preview of all emails with their attachments.
3. Click Export and select PDF from the next screen as the export file type.
4. Apply Advanced Settings for additional settings including page layout settings and date filter.
5. Set the destination for the PDF file and click on Export.
6. At this point, go to the chosen location of PDF file and open them with attachment.
Finally, press CTRL +P to print emails in Outlook with attachments.
Additional Benefits of using Tool
If you choose to use this program to print Outlook email with attachments to PDF format, you will get some extra benefits. Some of them are:
- Batch convert PST to PDF files at one go
- No risk of data loss or corruption during conversion
- Include / remove Internet Message Header in PDF
- Add Bates Number and Date Stamp on PDF file
- Set PDF page margin, page orientation, etc.
- Save selective emails from the PST file based on date
Steps to Print Outlook Email to PDF With Attachments on Mac
Step 1. Install the PST file converter software and add files to export.
Step 2. Select PDF as file saving format.
Step 3. Apply PDF file settings if needed.
Step 4. Select folder to save PDF and click Export button.
“One of my friends suggested me that saving Outlook emails in PDF is the best way to print that email. Since I have to print the attachments of Outlook emails, I cannot apply the manual method to print Outlook emails with attachments to PDF. Is there any software that I can use to add attachments to PDF? If yes, then let me now. Thanks.”
“I have a project going on. Therefore, I need to print some Outlook emails with attachments. All I can understand from my knowledge that printing PDF files give me the best results. So, I am looking for a technique that will help me save a bulk Outlook emails in PDF with attachments. If anyone knows the way to create PDF from PST emails, please help.”
Outlook users often need to print Outlook email with attachments to PDF. Hence this blog discussed an easy method to save emails containing attachments to PDF. Users can choose the mentioned application for smooth export of emails in Portable Document Format and then print them conveniently. However, they can use the manual option to save emails as PDF from Outlook without attachment.