Want to Open PST file in Lotus Notes? Dig In Here!
September 9th, 2019 |
“I am working as a Technical Administrator in a reputed organization. A couple of days back, I came across with a request wherein few of the employees are moving to a sister company in which Lotus Notes/Domino is used. At present, they are using MS Outlook wherein the data is stored in PST file format. Now, to open Outlook PST data file in Lotus Notes email program is pretty difficult as both applications support different file formats. Hence, please suggest some reliable option to convert PST file containing emails, contacts and other data items to Notes NSF format. Doing this will allow them to access the historical emails within Lotus Notes application. Earnestly waiting for a quick response.”
Similar to the above-disclosed user query, there are numerous such queries, which can be seen across various tech-forums. A large number of users are eagerly waiting to know a remarkable solution to open PST file in Lotus Notes. But the sad part is that most of the users’ fails to follow the accurate solution. Moreover, there is no manual method that will allow to convert PST files to Lotus Notes NSF format. With the help of this blog, users will know the proven technique to import Outlook PST file to Lotus Notes, which can be done in a seamless way.
Top Reasons to Switch from MS Outlook to Lotus Notes
- IBM Lotus Notes is a top-notch email application that allows users’ with the most secure business communication services. This includes email, calendar management, appointment planner, instant messenger, and much more.
- A wide number of organizations avail IBM client-server architecture to render secure environment to communicate with the end-users via email.
- It provides services to meet several business requirements such as workflow management, document management and much more.
- It is designed in a way that it stores all the data items like emails, contacts, calendar, tasks, etc in NSF format. Whereas, Outlook stores that in PST and OST format.
- While using Lotus Notes in an organization, all the data of every employee is stored centrally in the user’s database. By this, it allows sharing the data within the organization.
Hunting to know the best solution to open PST file in Lotus Notes? Keep reading the blog further where we have disclosed the most trustworthy technique to implement the same!
How to Open PST file in Lotus Notes – An All-Rounder Solution!
When it comes to import Outlook PST files to Lotus Notes, the only option is to avail some reliable trustworthy automated tools as there is no manual method to fulfill this demand. With SysTools Outlook to Notes converter, one can easily open PST file in Lotus Notes as it is loaded with remarkable features. Moreover, it renders a simplified user interface that makes easy for a non-technical user to smoothly convert PST to NSF format without any hassle. The entire folder hierarchy of the Outlook PST file is maintained without any loss of data.
Some Highlighted Features of the Tool are Mentioned below:
- Convert complete Outlook data items like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, etc. to import PST files to Lotus Notes
- Efficient to support corrupted & password protected Outlook PST file
- Export multiple PST files using Add File(s) & Add Folder option
- Facilitates conversion of Outlook notes data item to NSF format
- Option to “Create separate NSF file for Contacts” while conversion
- Apply “Date filter” to export data from Outlook mailbox item selectively
- “Select Categories” option to convert the desired Outlook data item
- Efficient enough to automatically create separate NSF file for journals
- Support conversion of PST files from latest Outlook 2019, 2016 & below versions
- Compatible on IBM Notes 10.0, 9.0, 8.5 & all its previous versions
- No MS Outlook installation required to open PST file in Lotus Notes
A Simple Guide to Open PST file in Lotus Notes Using Converter Tool
- Install and launch Outlook to Notes Converter tool to import PST to Lotus Notes
- Now, click on Add File (s) or Add Folder option to export single or bulk PST files to NSF format
- Using “Select Categories” feature, one can export the desired Outlook mailbox item for PST to NSF file conversion
- With “Date-filter” option, users can convert selective data within mailbox items to open PST file in Lotus Notes. This can be availed for emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, as shown in the image below
- Users can avail “Maintain Folder Hierarchy” option to preserve the folder structure intact as that of the original file to import PST files to Lotus Notes
- Choose “Exclude Deleted Items” option in case if the user does not want the deleted data from Outlook to convert into the resultant NSF format
- Separate NSF file for contacts is created, provided if the option is selected which corresponds to “Create separate NSF file for contacts” option
- Then, mention the destination location to save the converted NSF file to open PST file in Lotus Notes
- Now, click the “Export” button to initiate the file conversion to convert PST to NSF format
- You will see the converted NSF file will be placed at the destination location
Time to Wind Up
When it comes to open PST file in Lotus Notes, most of the users fail to follow the right approach in implementing the file conversion from PST to NSF file format. This blog describes an immediate and proven solution in converting the PST file to Lotus Notes supported NSF format. This tool renders the best set of features that makes it a perfect and all-rounder solution to import PST files to Lotus Notes without any hassle.