A Smartest Way to Import vCard into Office 365 Account
Are you stuck or don’t know how to import vCard into Office 365? If yes, then you have landed in the right place. Here, we are going to explain the entire procedure to move VCF contacts into Outlook 365. As we all know, Office 365 is a cloud-based platform that can be used by many organizations. It is also known as a SaaS-Software as a Service solution, which allows users to connect to and use a cloud-based app for example email, calendaring, and office tools (such as Microsoft Office 365), etc. For more extensive knowledge, read this blog.
Gradually, in every organization, Office 365 has become a primary choice because it makes sure that the user experiences the security and the availability of the app as well as the data. Using this, at minimal upfront cost, organizations get quickly up and running with an app. But, the situation occurs when users want to import vCard into Office 365. Now, the question arises, “Is it possible to import VCF into Office 365 account?”. Yes, there is a genuine method to transfer the vCard file to Office 365. Before proceeding with our discussion, first, we want you to know why users prefer to use Office 365.
Why Do Users need to Import vCard Contacts to Office 365?
Let us consider a FAQ, mentioned below, regarding the problem a user may have while transferring VCF file to Office 365. Please have a look:
“I have 500+ vCard files that I need to import into Office 365 account. For this, there are different manual ways, which I have already taken into consideration, but, all in vain. I have also asked my friend who has a strong technical knowledge but she was not able to guide me for the same. That’s why I am posting this query so that someone can suggest me a solution on how to import VCF to Office 365.”
Such kind of scenario generally arises for many users. Now, let us move to the professional solution and make this task – Transfer VCF Contacts, easier for you.
Reliable Approach to import vCard into Office 365 Account
Undoubtedly, there are several methods to import contacts from the .vcf file to Outlook 365. Here, we are discussing a smart and useful solution. This involves two major steps:
- You need to convert vCard contacts to MS Outlook. For this, you can opt for vCard Importer tool and get the VCF contacts in PST format.
- Now, all these PST files can be exported into the Office 365 account. You have to follow the steps which are described below, to do the same:
- Launch vCard Importer tool on your machine.
- After that, you need to browse the vCard folder from a local System.
- Now, the software provides VCF Import Options like Existing PST, Outlook Profile or New PST, so you can select any option according to the requirement.
- Finally, you can successfully import vCard files to Outlook PST.
Next, you can transfer PST files into Office 365 account. In this way, you can take the help of a reliable tool named as Office 365 Import. This software can export PST to Office 365 account. You need to follow the steps as described below for the same.
- Download and install Office 365 Import software.
- Then, you can login and import single or multiple PST files to Office 365 account.
- After that, you may apply Date filters and your PST file will be migrated accordingly.
- Finally, click the Import button to perform PST to Office 365 migration.
The Bottom Line
Office 365 is a web application, which plays a crucial role in enhancing business productivity. It also provides various features that make the data storage and exchange of sensitive information secure as well as fast. To experience such enriched features, users need to transfer their vCard files to Outlook 365 account. However, users cannot perform it manually that’s the reason, in this blog, we have introduced reliable third-party tools. Using these programs, one can easily import vCard into Office 365 in a quick way without any data loss.