How to Create a PST from MSG Files – Do It Yourself
Ugra Narayan Pandey |
September 11th, 2020 |
Whenever we want to batch create a PST from MSG files, it becomes really difficult for the users to do so. If users get into this situation and they don’t know how to perform the process of creating a PST file from the MSG file format. Therefore, here you will get an efficient solution to bulk convert MSG to PST with attachments.
In the next section of the blog, we will find the various methods to perform the task.
Multiple Methods to Create a PST from MSG Files
Microsoft Outlook does not provide any direct method to create multiple PST files from MSG format, because PST is a data file that contains all types of information about the mail client so that Outlook can save all mails (.msg) in the PST file. Therefore, there are two ways to create PST files from the MSG.
One is a manual method and the other is an automated software. With the manual solution, users can use MS Outlook to create a folder, and then immediately move the MSG file into the created folder. In addition, users can use any solution according to their requirements. Let’s take a look:
Manually Create a PST from MSG Files
In the manual process, users can use MS Outlook to create a folder, and then import the MSG files one by one into the corresponding folder created. Use the drag and drop option to select the stored MSG file. Users need to follow the steps below to manually create PST files from MSG format:
- The first step is to open Microsoft Outlook and create a new folder.
- Now select the .msg file you want to create into PST format.
- After that, you can drag and drop some files into the newly created folder.
- Finally, all emails (MSG) are converted to Outlook PST format.
Shortcomings Offered by Manual Method
- This manual method is quite difficult, and when creating a large number of PST files, non-technical users may not follow this method
- This is a time-consuming solution because users have to manually create a PST from MSG files one by one.
- Sometimes, certain attributes associated with MSG files will not be moved to Outlook during the migration process
Easily Create a PST File From MSG files
After understanding the different consequences of manual methods, users may now have turned their attention to finding reliable and fast methods. Therefore, here we will introduce an easy solution to create PST files from MSG files using MSG to PST Converter tool. This tool combines the best feature set, enabling users to seamlessly create multiple Outlook PST files from MSG format. In addition, there is no limit to the number of exported MSG files, which means users can import an unlimited number of MSG files into MS Outlook without encountering any data loss issues. Users can also freely convert Outlook messages to NSF file format in a few steps.
Free Download Purchase Now
Here are some extraordinary features provided by this tool
- Batch export MSG files to Microsoft Outlook application
- Ability to import single or selective MSG files into Outlook
- Create PST from MSG file without Outlook configuration
- In-depth analysis of MSG files using multiple preview modes
- Ability to divide the output PST file into many small parts
Nowadays, one of the most worrying queries that most users see is ” How to Create a PST from MSG Files “. In this blog, we highlight the most mature technology to achieve this. According to requirements, users can follow the manual or automatic solutions. However, experts strongly recommend that you use automated solutions to create PST files from MSG format and thus, can obtain accurate results.