Download Email Addresses From Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
Question – Can I download all email addresses from Outlook (most are not stored in the contacts list)? There are over 2,500 who need to be added to the contact list. How do I extract them all?
Does this question ring the bell in your mind that you are facing this type of hindrance and you are desperately looking for a way to “download email addresses from Outlook”.
We have tackled all your problems in this one article so you don’t need to look after it. Microsoft Outlook is the favored email client to send and receive email that can be used as a desktop and web-based by using the Microsoft Exchange server email. Without further ado let’s get started to download all email addresses from Outlook.
Instantly Download Email Addresses From Outlook
You can use Outlook as a tool to download its email address because it provides you an option to retrieve the data so you can use it in other programs.
Follow the below steps to extract all email addresses from Outlook:-
- In Outlook 2007, option > Import and Export.
- In Outlook 2010, option > Open > Import.
- In Outlook 2013, option > Open & Export > Import / Export.
- In Outlook 2019 Follow the process.
- Open Outlook and select the “File” tab.
- After that select the “Open & Export” option from the left and then click on “Import/Export”.
- In the Import and Export Wizard, choose “Export to a file” and click “Next”.
- Select “Comma Separated Values” and click “Next”.
- After that click the Map Custom Fields as you desired and things will come out the same.
- Choose the location where you want to save the exported file and name it.
- Click “Next” and then “Finish” to download email addresses from Outlook.
Once you have completed these steps, you will have a CSV file containing the email addresses from Outlook that you can open and use in other applications or import into a different email program.
Note:- you have to select the email address manually in the CSV file as you desire and filtration is a time-consuming process, rather than this you can try an automated process to select multiple emails without the filtration process.
Read Also:- Fix Error Outlook is Sending Multiple Copies of an Email
Automate Process to Extract Email Addresses From Outlook
Use this expert’s recommended Outlook email address extractor software to easily save attachments from Outlook. The manual method may find you complex to follow but you can use this software hassle-free without any pre-requisite. The manual method only allows you to store multiple attachments from a single email at a time with the use of this amazing tool you can easily save multiple email addresses from Outlook.
- Download from PST, OST, MSG, OLM, and OLK files.
- Extract Email ID in PST, VCF, CSV, TXT, PDF, and HTML formats
- Located Email Address based on (From, To, Cc, Bcc, Email Body, and Email Header)
- Find particular or multiple date range email addresses by the date-filter option.
- Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, Journals, and Notes can be extracted.
- Provide a feature to Include / Exclude Outlook Email address of any domain
- Save Email addresses in all versions of vCard along with a Single vCard
- Exclude bot mail such as (mailer, noreply, etc).
- It is compatible with all Windows versions.
Follow these Steps to Extract Attachments from Outlook
Step 1. Install and run software on your Windows machine.
Step 2.After that add files by clicking on “Add File” & to add the files.
Step 3. Then, apply desired filters and hit “Extract” to save email addresses from Outlook.
Step 4. Once it’s done, the export report prompt will be displayed on your screen of exported email addresses from Outlook.
Outlook integrated with Microsoft 365 and downloading email addresses from Outlook is a quite time-consuming process from a business perspective. The manual method is only for those who don’t need to extract bulk email addresses. You can use the given automated method to rectify the problem persisting with finding multiple email addresses from, to, cc, bcc, email body and email header to solve your query “how to download email addresses from Outlook”.
Q.1 Does that method extract email addresses from CSV?
Ans. Yes, you can use any one of the listed methods to download emails from Outlook, just select the CSV file option while exporting.
Q.2 How to save Outlook emails as PDF?
Ans. First, select the files you desire and select properties > export type > PDF in the tool.
Q.3 How to export list of emails from Outlook to Excel?
Ans. While exporting the file you just need to select the CSV file option and open it in your Excel sheet.