Lotus Notes to Exchange Server Migration Wizard – Software Review
Today, we are going to discuss a real-world scenario in which a user needs to migrate data from Domino Server to Exchange Server. Most of the users encounter issues while switching from Domino Server to Exchange. Thus, we are going to provide a reliable and versatile way to move mailboxes from Lotus Notes to Exchange Server without any data loss.
“Hello everyone! I am working as a Technical Analyst in a reputed organization. From the past 3 years, the company has been working on Lotus Notes email application. However, the company had faced various catastrophic conditions due to Lotus Notes such as complex user-interface which made it difficult for the trainee to work with it, lack of advanced functionalities, high maintenance cost, etc. Thus, to deal with all such situations, the company decided to switch from Lotus Notes to Exchange Server. The major problem is that all the user’s mailboxes are present on Domino Server and I am not able to understand how can I migrate them to Exchange Server. Please suggest me a simple and trustworthy way using which I can transfer users mailboxes from Domino Server to Exchange.”
Lotus Notes to Exchange Server Migration Solution
One of the most effective and smart approach to move Domino Server mailboxes to Exchange Server is divided into two steps:
- Export Domino Server users mailboxes to Exchange Server
- Connect Exchange Server to Outlook
Note: It depends on the user’s choice, which platform he/she wants to connect to Exchange Server. One can select any email client such as Thunderbird, Outlook, etc. However, the wise choice is to connect Exchange Server to Outlook.
You can opt for a versatile and reliable way to export Domino Server mailboxes to Lotus Notes i.e. SysTools Mail Migration Tool. To move Domino Server emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, etc. to Exchange Server, Mail Migration Wizard is the best choice. With this utility, the user can easily move mailboxes from Domino Server to Lotus Notes in just a few clicks. The software is integrated with numerous functionalities which makes it effortless for the user to carry out the Lotus Notes to Exchange Server migration process. You can easily export Lotus Notes / Domino Server data to Live Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 or 2007, irrespective of the version. Some of the amazing features associated with the software are:
- Migrates Domino Server mailboxes to Live Exchange Server without hampering formatting and security of data.
- One can easily migrate Domino Server mailbox data such as emails, contacts, calendars, journals, tasks, etc. to Live Exchange Server.
- Allows the user to map CN values from Names.nsf files.
- The software also supports different types of Calendar Recurrences.
- The tool also permits the user to export Domino Server mailbox data according to particular date range. The user can make use of Date Filter to move data according to a specific date.
- One can also exclude duplicate contacts via selecting their properties as per the requirements.
- The software allows the user to set the Advanced Settings such as HTML Formatting, Internet Header, Email Address Translation, Customer Folder(s) Mapping, etc. according to the choice.
- Domino Server environment must be present on the migration machine.
- Live Exchange Server is also essential for Domino Server to Exchange Migration.
You can easily work with SysTools Mail Migration Wizard due to its user-friendly interface. Moreover, the software also generates an export report with all the details associated with Domino Server to Exchange Server migration process. You can save the export report for future reference.
You can opt for SysTools Mail Migration Wizard to move mailboxes from Lotus Notes to Exchange Server. After that, you can connect Exchange Server to any of the email clients as per your choice. However, connecting Exchange Server to Outlook will be a perfect choice. Hope your problem is resolved!