Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility to Migrate NSF to Exchange, Office 365 or Outlook
There are a large number of email communication applications that are available for the users nowadays. But, two email clients are the most common choice for the organizations i.e. Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange. These applications offer a wide range of features which makes it easier and efficient for the users to use the email clients. However, having a wide range of applications also makes users switch their email application but there are not many reliable solutions which can be used to migrate NSF to Exchange, Office 365 or Microsoft Outlook. Many novice users who don’t have enough knowledge find it difficult to switch their email clients. Therefore, in this article, we have shared the Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility so that they don’t have to face any difficulties while switching their email application.
The software to migrate Notes to Exchange, Microsoft Outlook or Office 365 makes it easy for the users to switch their IBM Notes application to three different clients without making any changes to the mailbox data. This utility exports entire mailbox items such as emails, calendar, contacts, and other items.
Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility – Unique Features
- NSF to Exchange Migration – This advanced feature of the tool allows users to move Lotus Notes application to Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016. Additionally, if the users have stored their data on Domino Server, then also they can use this software to Exchange Server directly.
- Export NSF to Microsoft Outlook – Another useful option offered by the application is that users can transfer IBM Notes to MS Outlook. Moreover, it creates a single PST file for every NSF file which a user wants to convert.
- Transfer Domino to Office 365 – The Lotus Notes mail conversion utility provides an option to export Lotus Domino to O365 account. The migration can be completed without losing any data.
- Supports Batch Migration – Users can also convert multiple NSF files at one time to save time and efforts. The application provides an option to perform bulk migration so that users don’t have to add multiple files one by one which makes it an effective tool as well.
- Migrate Encrypted NSF Files – This software allows users to convert password protected NSF files as well. If the users have encrypted NSF files, then they can go for this Lotus Notes mail conversion utility.
- Remove Duplicate Contacts – If a user has an NSF file which contains a single contact that is saved multiple times, then this application offers users to exclude duplicate contacts from the file. This is an optional feature, so the users can opt for it if required.
- Complete IBM Notes Migration – This is a one-stop solution for the users who want to switch their email client from Lotus Notes. Users can export emails, calendar, contacts, notes and other items to three different email applications.
Situations When Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility Helps
- The Lotus Notes / Domino users who want to switch their email client to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and Outlook can use this software. This application ensures conversion from NSF file or Domino Server without any risk of data loss. Additionally, if the users have encrypted NSF files, then also the tool can execute the migration.
- The software not only ensures that the files are transferred completely but also makes sure that it keeps the file internet header intact. The internet header helps users to detect the origin of the email message.
- This wizard is basically a batch migrator which permits users to transfer entire mailbox data including emails, calendar, contacts and other items in one go. But, users can apply date filters to export selective emails, calendars and To Do filters.
The motive of an organization is to have a reliable and secure solution rather than going for the manual procedure. The reason for switching Lotus Notes application could be its complex user interface. The Lotus Notes Mail Conversion Utility makes it easy for the users to migrate their NSF data to Exchange, Office 365 or Microsoft Outlook. The unique set of features offered by the software makes it the one of the best software to perform IBM Notes migration.