How to Download Multiple Attachments in AOL Mail? Top Methods
Certain ways in which you can learn how to download multiple attachments in AOL mail are explained in this article.
We all know that the attachments that are received with emails are equally important to some users because these attachments could have images, documents, invoices, etc.
There is not one email service but various such as Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, AOL, Yahoo! Mail, etc.
Those who have been using AOL mail service for quite some time now might have a lot of email attachments that need to be downloaded locally.
You could find multiple reasons for looking for a solution to download multiple attachments in AOL mail but are there successful procedures for the same?
There certainly are a lot of solutions for this operation but not every method is going to help you with a successful task every time for every situation.
Each method is made for a certain situation and can only work well according to specific requirements.
Do not worry, we are going to explain a solution which will work in every situation that a user possible can fall into.
Let’s find out what methods are there for saving these attachments.
Methods on How to Download Multiple Attachments in AOL Mail
To understand the procedure for exporting attachments on the local storage, you can use one of the following methods:
The first method is the manual method which can be performed in two ways if the attachments are in the form of images.
Remember: Manually, you can only save attachments one-by-one which is going to take a lot of time in case there are bulk attachments.
The software, on the other hand, will overcome the drawbacks of manual method.
Method 1 – Manually Download Multiple Attachments in AOL Mail
If you want to save the attachment file including documents, invoices, etc. you can follow the given steps:
- Login to your AOL Mail account and click on the Mail icon.
- Choose the email message that you want to save the attachments from.
- Click and open the attachment file.
- Press the Export option and the attachment will be downloaded on your local storage.
- For every attachment you want to save, repeat the same steps and learn how to download multiple attachments in AOL mail.
In case there are images attached in an email that you want to download, go through the listed steps and export the attachments:
- Open a browse and log in to your AOL mail account.
- Go to the message that contains the attachments that you want to save and open it.
- Open the images and follow the browser’s prompts to download these images in the default location.
Drawbacks of the Manual Method to Download Attachments
To download multiple attachments in AOL mail, it may take up a lot of time becoming a lengthy and tedious procedure since these procedures can only be performed for one email at a time.
Not to forget that the repetition of the procedure might lead to duplication of attachments and errors sometimes.
The time take to download multiple attachments is not suitable for all the users.
This is why it is recommended that you do not go for the manual methods if attachments in bulk are involved.
Here comes the professional solution to the rescue!
Method 2 – How to Download Multiple Attachments in AOL Mail Professionally?
The AOL Email Backup Tool is a top-notch solution which is capable of exporting emails along with their attachments in the universally accepted file format i.e. PDF.
Download Now Purchase Now
There are not one or two features that the tool offers but many as mentioned below:
- Facility to apply Save email attachments on disk feature is provided
- Use the Date-filter option to export data selectively from the mailbox
- Delete after Download feature to free up server space by removing emails
- Keeps the folder structure and data integrity the same after backup
What Are the Steps to Download Multiple Attachments in AOL Mail?
1. Install the software, run it and enter the credentials for the AOL mail account. Hit the Login button to get started.
2. Go to the File Formats and choose PDF option. Mark the Save attachment on disk option and hit the Browse button to set the destination.
3. Use the Delete after Download option and hit Yes when prompted.
4. Choose the Apply Filter tab and set the duration of time in Date-Filter and select folders for download attachments from.
5. Hit Start to begin the process.
The procedure for how to download multiple attachments in AOL Mail will be completed without any trouble here.
If you want to export attachments later in the future from newer emails, use the Incremental Backup option for the same. It will download the attachments only from the latest messages and avoid any signs of duplicity.
For all the people who have been using AOL mail as their email service for a long time might have never felt the need to download their attachments.
Since a business receives a ton of emails every hour, the count of important attachments can be anywhere near thousands. For successfully learning how to download multiple attachments in AOL mail, the software is the best solution so far.