Know How to Batch Convert MSG to PDF with Attachments
Nilesh Kumar |
March 30th, 2018 |
There are many users that have a daily task to create a backup of all the important emails in an organization. There is a lot of emails that are very mandatory to keep and can be accessed anytime. Therefore, it is a big requirement for Outlook users to batch convert MSG to PDF with attachments along with the emails. There are many forums that are filled with the same query to save Outlook MSG as PDF. Someone asked:
“I am working in an organization and I have a daily task to save Outlook MSG emails as a backup in my big systems to access important data anytime. It is really important to save them without any data loss. Therefore, it is my task to batch convert MSG files to PDF format. I am not familiar with any method to perform the conversion. But I want such method that can easily convert the bulk of emails in a very less time. Can anyone suggest such method? Thanks in Advance!”
In the following write-up, we have discussed all the reasons and possible solutions to batch convert MSG to PDF Adobe with attachments. You can read the following blog to resolve all the queries asked by such users as mentioned in many forums. It is easy to perform the step-by-step process in order to get all the emails as a backup in the system.
Reasons to Batch Convert MSG to PDF With Attachments
If we think about the importance to perform MSG files to PDF conversion, then there are many reasons to save emails as a backup. Some are mentioned:
- PDF is a secure file format to keep as a backup and therefore, it cannot be modified as compared to MSG files.
- Formatting of the email in the PDF file email does not change but in case of MSG files, it can be accessed by a browser or MS Word. The formatting of the MSG email will change and some data can also be missed.
- Data remains integrated into the PDF format including headers and other minute information in the MSG file.
Print Outlook MSG Emails as PDF Adobe
This method can help a user to directly print Outlook email messages in MSG format as PDF format. There are some steps that you need to follow step-by-step in Microsoft Outlook:
- Select an Outlook email and press Ctrl + P in order to open Print Dialog window.
- After that, click on Adobe PDF as Printer >> Print >> Print Options >> Print Attached Files >> Print to get all the attachments in different PDFs.
Use Outlook Add-in to Export MSG to PDF File
There is an add-in which is available and can be used in MS Outlook. It can help a user to batch convert MSG to PDF with attachments without any data loss. This method can work if there are emails in batch. Listed steps are:
- Click on Setup Automatic Archival in Adobe PDF tab in MS Outlook.
- After that, click on Add to select MSG email folder to convert to PDF format.
- Now, click on the option Run Archival Now.
- At last, click on Settings >> Include All Attachments to convert all the MSG emails with its corresponding attachments.
Limitations of the Manual Procedures
There is no doubt that manual approaches that are discussed are easy to try. But, it comes with some of the drawbacks that can make a user to change the decision of using manual approach. Some limitations to batch convert MSG to PDF with attachments manually are:
- It is possible to convert only the limited number of MSG emails to PDF format. It may fail when there is a bulk of emails.
- The process is enough lengthy and time-consuming that it may take a long time to export MSG to PDF in batch.
- There is no possibility of viewing the status of the MSG emails that are saving in PDF file format.
- There is no safety of data as it may lose because the formatting of the email can change and some data can also miss while conversion.
There is a professional solution that can batch convert MSG to PDF with attachments in emails in a very secure and effective way i.e. SysTools MSG to PDF Converter. It is easy to export MSG to PDF in batch along with attachments. There is no data loss while performing the conversion by using this utility. The software created different PDFs for attachments in the MSG email. The interface of the tool is so much simple that even a non-technical person can also use the tool easily.
The Last Words
In this blog, it is discussed that MS Outlook MSG files are not secure to keep as a backup. It can be modified and therefore, Adobe PDF portable document format can be chosen for keeping the data. One can easily batch convert MSG to PDF with attachments by using the manual as well as the professional solution.