Best Solution to Backup iCloud Email to Mac
If you are looking for an alternative way to backup iCloud email to Mac so, you can easily obtain it with this technical guide. All you need to just backup iCloud data in different file formats like PST, MBOX, MSG, etc.
In this article, we will show you how to backup iCloud emails into multiple formats in a few steps.
“Hello! I work in an MNC but, right now I am working from home. I have stored all my documents into iCloud but one of my colleagues wants some data due to some organisational need. But, I have no idea how to create a backup from iCloud to the local machine. If anyone has a quick solution then, please suggest. Thank You in advance.”
Mac iCloud Backup Tool to Create Backup iCloud Data On Mac
You can use a professional way to backup your important iCloud data to the local system. Mac iCloud Backup tool by SysTools can easily create iCloud file backup to your local system without any data loss. The tool allows you to add multiple iCloud files at once, which saves your time and effort. Also, the utility will maintain data integrity throughout the backup process. The software provides you to backup iCloud email to Mac in bulk along with all associated attachments without no data loss.
Apart from this, the application renders the demo edition, which helps you understand the functionality and working of the tool. It allows you to backup 100 iCloud files to the local system. For complete backup iCloud emails into multiple formats, purchase its licensed version.
Working of the Suggested Tool
The software has an easy to use surface, both technical or novice users can operate it without any hassle. In the below section, we have mentioned simple steps to backup iCloud data on the Mac OS platform. You just follow all the listed steps properly.
Step 1. Download and install the Mac iCloud Backup tool on your Mac system.
Download Now Purchase Now
Step 2. Then, run the tool and enter login details. Hit the Login button.
Step 3. Now, choose one file format according to your need.
Step 4. Then, provide some advanced filter options.
Step 5. Browse button to save the resultant backup file.
Step 6. Lastly, click to the Start Backup button and the tool will start working to Backup iCloud Email to Mac.
Step 7. Once the backup process is completed, you will get a notification. Click OK.
Step 8. You can view all the converted files at the destination location.
Highlighted Features to Backup iCloud Email to Mac
Some of the advanced features of the Mac iCloud backup tool are listed below have a look.
1. The tool allows you to backup iCloud emails into 4+ file formats like PST, MBOX, MSG, EML, and EMLX. After the backup process completed, one can easily transfer iCloud email to Outlook.
2. Date filter options for backup iCloud data selectively.
3. Include folder option to backup the selected email folders from the complete iCloud data.
4. Multiple file naming options to organize the resultant iCloud emails.
5. Allows you to choose the destination path to save the output backup according to your choice.
6. Compatible with all the latest and earlier edition of the Mac operating system.
7. Data integrity will be kept intact after the migration process.
8. Provides 100% safe and secure conversion process from iCloud emails to different formats.
Time to Wrap Up
In this article, we have discussed an alternative and reliable solution to backup iCloud email to Mac. The mentioned tool allows you to add unlimited iCloud data and create backup iCloud emails into multiple formats. One can easily use its trial version for free.