How to Backup Yahoo Mail Email Folders to Hard / Flash Drive Easily?
Shayadri Sharma |
August 1st, 2020 |
In this article, we are about to learn how to backup Yahoo email folders to hard drive comfortably. Also, know where user face issues using Yahoo service and the reason for backup of Yahoo mail. Get an effortless solution to download Yahoo emails to computer.
Nowadays, everything is done over internet such as sharing documents, information, views, etc. Web-based emailing is the primary source of communication in the world. Out of which Yahoo Mail is one of the most dedicated web-based application, which is used by many users for safe emailing. As safety is the main concern for the users, backup emails from cloud to local Hard Drive.
Why do users need to Export Yahoo Email Folders?
Backup of the data is important, as it helps to preserve data for future utilization. There have been some occurrences in past, which took place, where Yahoo became inaccessible for some time. Therefore, the users should not depend only on online-mail service. Any drastic situation may occur at any time with anyone such as:
Sometimes, the user’s account is hacked because of which it becomes inaccessible or difficult for them to access Yahoo account. Even the data is removed from the account by hacker; so, it becomes difficult to get back the deleted data.
Many times users are unable to use Yahoo mail because of virus intrusion in the system.
The issue of Yahoo mail service down, also known as Yahoo mail Outage is another cause. This could even corrupt the email data on which you were working.
To avoid such conditions, a backup of Yahoo email folders is necessary. However, the user can save backup in flash / hard drive, as it helps to keep it secure and safe. With a backup at the local end, you can move and access it anytime and anywhere. But many among you get stuck at downloading Yahoo emails to computer. Plus, you start searching for methods to export Yahoo mail folders from the cloud. Come let’s get to the solution what you were searching for.
How to Backup Yahoo Email Folders to Hard Drive?
There is software namely SysTools Yahoo Backup, which makes it easy for users to back up all data to local system in the exact form. It downloads emails along with attachments and Metadata in the same manner. It maintains the same folder structure after taking backup of whole data from the server. The user can easily backup all Yahoo mail folders to hard drive through the following procedure.
Free Download Purchase Now
Steps to Export Yahoo Mail Folders
- Download & launch the tool in your system
- Login to software with preferred language using Yahoo credentials
Note: The tool is available in six (6) various languages: English, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, French, Portuguese
- Select backup file format: EML, MBOX, MSG, PST, PDF
Note: These are popular file formats supported by various emails clients like MS Outlook, Thunderbird, Zoho mail, Apple mail, etc.
- Browse desired location in hard drive to save Yahoo email backup.
- Choose from the below options accordingly (if required):
- Delete After Download: Delete emails from the server after saving a backup copy
- Apply Filter: Filter emails & Yahoo email folders to be downloaded.
- Incremental backup: perform Yahoo email download in incremental manner
- Choose among the filters accordingly
- Select Folders: Select desired folders from your Yahoo mail to backup.
- Email Filters: Set Date range to backup emails within the range
- Click on the Start button, to begin the Yahoo backup procedure
- A pop-up for completion of process appears, Click OK
With the procedure discussed above, you would have learned how to backup Yahoo email folders to hard drive.
Gmail email client offers a good management service as compared with Yahoo. Learn to switch from Yahoo mail to Gmail.
Now let’s see some advantages that this application offers to the common Yahoo mail users in email backup.
Advantages of Yahoo Mail Backup Software
Freely download Yahoo emails from cloud to local hard drive safely and without any effort. This is the fundamental advantage of using this application. Many more such advantages are mentioned below
- Select Email folders for Backup: Yahoo mail user can easily select the email folders to be exported to the hard drive. With this functionality, the utility has enhanced the efficiency of saving emails in offline mode. Plus, you can download only the required data from the required email folder.
- Delete emails after Download: You can archive all or selected Yahoo emails directly to the local hard drive. With this function, the application firstly downloads the emails in the system location. Afterward, delete the backed up emails from the Yahoo cloud. An efficient and effortless way of freeing up the storage space in Yahoo account.
- Set Bandwidth Preference: You have functionality offered to set the bandwidth limit for smooth Yahoo emails backup. Also, you can set time slots for emails backup. Thus, the application will export Yahoo email folders at low internet speed as well.
- Provision for Incremental Backup: The application provides a feature of emails filtering. In this, the user can set a date range to download Yahoo emails within the range set. This option lets the user perform incremental backup setting date ranges for saving newly arrived emails and email data.
In the above discussion, we have discussed why Yahoo emails are to be downloaded. Also, we have learned how to backup Yahoo email folders to hard drive. The features of the method are also mentioned that let the user perform an efficient and safe backup. With the suggested method, you can easily Export Yahoo Emails to PST / EML/ MSG/ PDF/ MBOX file formats. It saves the user time and provides accurate result in exact form.
Frequently Asked Queries
How do I save Yahoo mail emails to my computer?
Simple Steps to Save Yahoo Email Folders to Computer
Step 1: Download and Run Yahoo backup tool and login with yahoo account.
Step 2: Select a format to backup Yahoo mail folders.
Step 3: Browse location to save Yahoo emails folders on computer.
Step 4: Start the backup process.